Skip to main content Skip to footer
Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

To Register an Official Complaint...

Use this form to register an Official Complaint about actions/non-actions/decisions/recommendations in the administration of the City of its local boards (except police services and library boards). If you have a complaint about a 'closed' Council meeitng, it is made directly to the Ontario Ombudsman.

How would you like us to contact you?
I confirm this information is accurate and wish to register an Official Complaint.

Personal Information:

Personal information contained on this form is collected under the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for the purpose of responding to a request for inquiry or complaint.

Questions about this collection should be directed to the City Clerk.


This electronic form will be officially submitted to the City of Owen Sound. Official complaints are tracked and addressed confidentially. Upon submission of this complaint, you will receive an e-mail response providing a corresponding tracking number.

If you have additional information, questions or concerns about your Official Complaint, please contact the Clerk's Office, or e-mail, and provide the tracking number provided in the confirmation e-mail.

Sign up for City news to your inbox!

Stay up to date on the city's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our news posts.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.