Skip to main content Skip to footer
Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Vendor Applications for City Special Events

All vendors are required to carry $2 millions public liability and property damage insurance, naming the City of Owen Sound as an additional insurance.  You may upload your own insurance through this registration form, or you can purchase insurance through the City (see below). You will not be able to complete registration without insurance.

Any vendors serving FOOD or DRINKS must register with Grey Bruce Public Health and food trucks must carry up-to-date TSSA certificates.

Tents, tables, chairs are not provided by The City of Owen Sound, you must make your own arrangements.

Which type of vendor are you? You MUST CLICK on vendor type to see dates/times/locations.
Preferred Payment Option (All payments must be made 30 days prior to any event date)

Sign up for City news to your inbox!

Stay up to date on the city's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our news posts.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.